- Dating internet site for spiritual singles
- Over 9 million registered users worldwide
- Strict verification system guarantees all users are genuine
- Provides free-to-download app that is mobile
- Crucial features like talk texting aren’t free
- Features are pretty lackluster and basic
The internet site was released by Spark Networks in 2001 and it has since gained an incredible number of users. Spark Networks can also be behind traditional and niche dating platforms such as Elite Singles, SilverSingles, and JSwipe.
Having a skilled operator and several years of online matchmaking at its gear, ChristianMingle claims to be the ideal and a lot of effective; they are apparently behind almost 30% of unions, which began on the web.